Your support of our education, interpretation, and research activities is more important than ever. Any amount you’re willing to donate will be greatly appreciated! Donations may be fully tax-deductible.
The San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society works to fund educational events, research and exhibits in cooperation with local, regional and state agencies. With federal cut-backs to the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service budget, your funding of our environmental programs is very welcome.
For nearly 30 years, the San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society has:
- Introduced the refuge to tens of thousands of students of all ages
- Helped fund the Bair Island restoration and Management Plan, restoration work at Antioch Dunes NWR, and uplands restoration at the Environmental Education Center
- Provided weekend staff in Alviso through long-term partnerships with the City of San Jose and the Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program
- Provided funding for a new boardwalk at the New Chicago Marsh Trail at the Environmental Education Center
- Funded a new greenhouse
- Provided funds to create a native plant nursery
- And much more
Help continue this tradition by becoming a Supporting Member of the Society. Benefits include:
- Free subscription to Tideline newsletter
- Tax Deduction
- Free book – Exploring Our Baylands
- The joy of giving in support of the protection of this important environment.
Are you and your employer looking to give back to your communities and make it a better place to live? Then we have an opportunity for you! The San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society accepts corporate gifts from companies wishing to develop relationships with the local community. If you and your company, or even your friends and family’s companies, are interested in volunteerism, environmental education, and habitat restoration for flood protection, cleaner air and cleaner water, send us the contact information for your company’s community involvement and charitable giving division. It’s a great way for employees to connect their companies with the organizations that they are passionate about. You can also stretch your dollars by having your employer match your contribution to the San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society by participating in the Society’s matching gift program.
In addition, the San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society can arrange presentations for interested companies to learn more about the Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge and its programs, invite companies out for a tour, or coordinate volunteer activities at the refuge as part of team building exercises. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org about your company’s programs for community involvement and charitable giving.
Donate online using PayPal
Select an amount below and click on the Donate button to make an online donation via Paypal.
Donate through check
Download and fill in the donation form today; don't forget to join us for activities at the refuge!
Donate whenever you shop on Amazon
Support us by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/94-3039253. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. Don't forget to join us for activities at the refuge!