Become a Supporter of the San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society. Your dues will include a subscription to Tideline and a 15% discount at the Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge Nature Stores at the Visitor Center in Fremont, and Environmental Education in Alviso.
The San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society works to fund educational events, research and exhibits in cooperation with local, regional and state agencies. With federal cut-backs to the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service budget, your funding of our environmental programs is very welcome.
For over 30 years, the San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society has:
- Introduced the refuge to tens of thousands of students of all ages
- Helped fund the Bair Island restoration and Management Plan, restoration work at Antioch Dunes NWR, and uplands restoration at the Environmental Education Center
- Provided weekend staff in Alviso through long-term partnerships with the City of San Jose and the Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program
- Provided funding for a new boardwalk at the New Chicago Marsh Trail at the Environmental Education Center
- Funded a new greenhouse
- Provided funds to create a native plant nursery
- And much more
Take a visual tour of our achievements over the years and help us with our mission by becoming a Supporting Member of the Society. Benefits include:
- Free subscription to Tideline newsletter
- Tax Deduction
- Free book – Exploring Our Baylands
- The joy of giving in support of the protection of this important environment.
Pay online using PayPal
Select an amount below and click on the Pay Now button to make an online purchase via Paypal.
Pay through check
Download and fill in the membership form, join today, and begin taking advantage of member discounts, publications, activities at the refuge, and more!