2018 Marsh-In Summer Day Camp • July 30 - August 3, 2018
A FREE summer camp filled with fun activities, games, crafts, and adventures.
Date and Time
- July 30 - August 3, 2018
- Grades 1-6: Monday - Wednesday 9:15 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Monday - Bird Day
- Tuesday - Fish Day
- Wednesday - Mammal Day
- Grades 4-6 only: Overnight 6:00 p.m. Thursday - 9:30 a.m. Friday
- Overnight - Night hikes, star gazing, sleeping under the stars and ice cream making!
Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge
Environmental Education Center
1751 Grand Blvd, Alviso, CA 95002
- Campers must be entering grades 1-6 in Fall 2018.
- Campers must provide their own transportation to and from camp.
- Campers must attend ALL days of camp.
- Applications can be found online: https://www.fws.gov/refuge/don_edwards_san_francisco_bay/summer_camp.html
- Download the application, you can fill it out on the computer and email it to us or mail it to Genie Moore.
- Selections will be made by lottery.
- Applications due by June 15.
- Applicants will be notified of their status by mail or email on July 8th.
Questions? Call or email (408) 262-5513 x100 or email@example.com. Español: Jared Underwood, 510-792-0222 ext. 125